Do you find you have a natural tendency to think “this isn’t enough”? Are you someone who is usually happy with thoughts of “this is plenty, I have more than enough”? Perhaps you feel you don’t have enough love in your life. Or maybe you feel you are not getting enough appreciation from friends and family. You may even feel you are not getting enough recognition at school, in your community or career. Maybe you feel you are not making enough money. Hopefully, you are not experiencing a lack in all of the fore mentioned! And if you are, it is time to shift your perspective on lack, to seeing all of the abundance in your daily life. The actions we take and our confidence in our own ability to create the intended result, are affected by where our focus is most of the time. Focus on abundance!
But it takes more than focus. It will take action and the right mindset to shift from a scarcity mentality. You will know if you are holding a scarcity mindset because the unnecessary feelings of fear, anxiety and desperation will be present. However, the abundance mindset will empower you with a feeling of optimism and confidence. Abundance mentality is knowing that there are always new chances, more opportunities and positive solutions.
Our environment responds to us through our thoughts on lack or thoughts of abundance. Here are a few tips on shifting from a scarcity mindset to the abundance mindset.
- Be selective with the information you read or see and what you will allow into your mind. If necessary, take a media detox. Stop watching television commercials or even television in general. Cut back on social media consumption or if necessary, re-organize any negative media postings, blogs and people you are following; keep only positive personal development blogs and inspirational mentors postings.
- Read success stories in books and magazines. Listen to personal development material.
- Surrounds yourself with friends and family who have more of an abundance mindset and less of a lack mindset.
- Start giving. Give more love. Give validation, appreciation and recognition. Give some money away. When you are giving something, the feelings of gratefulness, generosity and appreciation will be present instead of deprivation or lack.
- Creating win-win solutions. Instead of trying to win the argument or challenge, focus on creating a win-win for all involved. Ditch the competing energy to a collaborating vibe and create mutually beneficial relationships.
This month, set an intention to notice what you are already grateful for in your life. When you notice the positive, good things in your life (even the little things) and truly appreciate them, your life becomes fuller, richer and abundant. List three things each day that you are grateful for and notice how your mindset shifts from lack to a mindset of abundance.
Wishing you Abundance!
Enjoy more inspiration and empowerment Uber Empowerment Quotes: 500 Inspirational Quotes for Knowledge, Insight & Wisdom. Discover self-growth and personal development Uber Empowerment.